Discount Dumpster Rentals for Austin
and the Surrounding Areas
• Do not overload the top of the box - an extra charge may be applied and/or the box may not be
hauled for safety reasons.
• Customer accepts full responsibility for any damage to their driveway, lawn, etc., which results from
delivery and/or pick up of a box from an agreed-upon area by A-Tex Dumpsters, regardless of
• Customer is responsible for any damage done to container while in their possession.
• Prices are subject to change at any time.
• Customer understands that the following are regarded as acceptable materials for disposal:
a. Construction and demo debris. Note: Disposal of concrete and rocks is not allowed unless
discussed and approved in advance
b. General household trash
c. Wood (doors, windows, etc.)
d. Sheet rock
e. Insulation / Styrofoam
g. Mattresses/box springs
h. Ceramic goods (sinks, toilets, tubs)
i. Carpet and tile
• Customer understands and agrees that the following are regarded as unacceptable materials for
disposal and are not allowed or accepted and could incur additional charges:
b. Appliances (microwaves, A/C, refrigerators, etc.)
c. Paint and batteries
d. 55-gallon drums
e. Hazardous materials (oil, gas, antifreeze)
f. Fluorescent lights and ballasts
g. Fuel tanks
h. TVs and monitors
• Any and all unacceptable items must be removed from container by you.
• Your credit/debit card will be billed for the initial amount upon ordering. Any overweight charges are billed to your card once we receive the weight ticket from the transfer station.
For more information about A-Tex Dumpsters, or a price quote, please call us today.
Customer accepts full responsibility for contents of box and agrees to additional charges, including taxes, if box contains unacceptable waste. Additional charges will be charged to your credit card, or billed to you if you prepaid by cash or check.